1. This journal covers the traditional areas of the scientific field Materials Science and Engineering.
2. The Editor will consider for publication original papers, short communications, reviews and special features (e.g. industry, training) related with the scientific field of Materials Science and Enginering.
3. Manuscripts can be written in Portuguese or English with abstracts
in both languages. They must not exceed 25 pages A4, including tables
and figures, the text with two columns and single spacing between lines
and font type and size “times new roman 10”. A template will be provided.
Graphs, drawings and photos are included in the text and must have good
quality (300 dpi). References should be numbered along the text and
presented at the end, according to the usual good practices. When necessary,
a list of symbols and abbreviations should be included. All equations
must be numbered.
5. When asked by the authors, review proofs will be sent to them. The proofs are to be returned in one week’s time.
6. SPM will organise the acceptance and publication of the papers according to the reception dates of the originals and corrected proofs, length of the text and space available for publication, and also opportunity and relevancy criteria.
7. Further information and template: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2007 SOCIEDADE PORTUGUESA DE MATERIAIS
- EC Carnide - 1511-601 Lisboa
Tel: 351-21-0924653 - Fax: 351-21-7166568